One of the missions of the Dana Point Harbor Youth Foundation (DPHYF) is to provide funds for youth sailing and water related activities, in the form of grants and scholarships, to individuals and organizations. The following are some of the activities for which requests will be considered:
The above list is not all inclusive and if you believe your water related program or activity would benefit the youth of our community please submit your request to the foundation.
- Youth sailing educational and development programs
- Youth sailing regattas
- Competitive youth sailing teams
- Participation in youth sailing programs or regattas
- Military families' children participation in sailing or boating related programs
- Water related safety programs
- Sailing instructors education and certification
- Youth introductory programs to water related activities
There will be no discrimination against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law.
PO BOX 3926 DANA POINT, CALIFORNIA 92629-8926
Copyright © Dana Point Harbor Youth Foundation — All Rights Reserved
Website by EnTerra Media Group